14th October SAUNA AND STEAM ROOM NOW OPEN
We’re very excited to have reopened on Saturday 25th July at 8am. We would like to reassure all members that the club will continue to operate its normal opening hours. We have limited numbers for new memberships, if you would like to enquire about membership please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure the safety of our members, staff and instructors we have new procedures in place these are in line with the latest government and industry guidelines.
A booking system has been introduced for all classes. This is via the fitsense app which is part of our membership management system. This is necessary as we have had to limit class numbers. To access the fitsense app simply download from the apple store or google play store and follow the instructions below:
- member sign in
- activate my account
- fill it in the press activate
- it will email you a password then log in, you have to use the email address we have on a record as it links to our system. If you don’t receive an email please check your junk mail.
- A reduced timetable is in operation, classes are being added weekly.
- There is a minimum window of 15 minutes between classes- This allows for cleaning of any equipment used, it also prevents members passing leaving and entering classes.
- Markers have been placed on the floor in the studio allowing social distancing to be observed.
- Classes numbers have been limited.
The following equipment will no longer be available from the club and will need to be brought by each member.
- Yoga mats
- Badminton racquets
- Towel service.
The following changes have been made:
- The pool is lane swimming (all session must be pre booked),3 lanes are available for swimming max 3 people per lane.
- We strongly encourage all members to arrive ‘gym ready’ and shower and change at home and keep all belongings to a minimum. Only cubicle showers will be in operation and we strongly recommend these only be used before and after swimming.
To ensure the health and safety of our members and staff vigorous cleaning regimes have been implemented throughout the club, however each member is required to clean equipment before and after use, please ensure that you also sanitise your hands after.
A number of equipment sanitising stations and hand sanitising stations have been installed throughout the club.